Who we Are
We are a volunteer group involved in a range of activities to enhance the local community and the village environment. New volunteers are always welcome to join in.
- To encourage the development of a group of volunteers in the village to be involved in initiating, planning and delivering a range of activities that will enhance the local community and the village environment.
Aims and Objectives
- To plan and deliver a range of activities that represent the needs of the community.
- To maintain and enhance the village environment and its facilities.
- To consult with members of the local community to reflect their opinions and ideas.
- To promote a feeling of ownership and responsibility for the local environment through the involvement of volunteers.
- To develop new initiatives in the village.
- To organise events that will raise the funds that are necessary to implement these initiatives.
- To create opportunities for members of the community to meet, particularly those living on their own.