I will be organising village walks with the aim of bringing village residents together in a relaxing environment, whilst enjoying some gentle physical activity.
- Easy terrain and gentle pace including a drinks stop approximately half way (bring your own flask).
- Strong suitable footwear and appropriate clothing should it rain.
- Walk Leader: Steven Harness.
- Well behaved dogs are welcomed on a short lead to avoid tripping.
- Children to be accompanied by an adult.
Pub / Coffee shop an option at the end of the walk.
The first walk will be limited to Hub volunteers but future walks will be open to all.
Could you please check the calendar and let me know, using the hub email below, if you intend joining the walk so that I can roughly gauge the numbers.
First walk – October 28th 2018
We had eight walkers and some excellent weather. Managed to miss the hail showers.