Phase1 (July & August)
- Meeting with volunteers.
- Walk around the Village for ideas.
- Photograph areas for Bloom and Spring Bulb planting.
- Write up report for National Parks Conservation Officer.
- Deliver the report and set up meeting for feedback.
- Report to Parish Council to seek permission to plant Spring Bulbs.
Phase 2 (September & October)
- Meeting at National Park Headquarters with Planning Conservation Officer.
- Volunteer meeting to report back from meeting and discuss ideas and proposed plans.
- Launch Village Spring Bulb appeal.
- Make a plan for Bulb planting scheme
- October meeting with Volunteers about dates for planting Spring Bulbs.
- Speak to Ladies from WI possibility knitting flowers for Bloom in July.*
- Meeting and advice with specialist on wood planting ( Stuart )
- Set up 2nd meeting with National Parks to finalise planters for Bloom.
Phase 3 (November & December)
- Plant Spring Bulbs
- Prepare with Parish Council for planning application for planters.
Phase 4. (January & February)
- Volunteer meeting to discuss if we enter Yorkshire in Bloom *
- Submit planning permission to National Parks
- Price up compost & flowers for planters.
- Yorkshire in Bloom application to fill in *
Phase 5. (March & April)
- Outcome of planning Permission
- Order planters.
- Volunteer meeting discussion to plan forward.
Phase 6 (May June)
- Volunteers meeting.
Phase 7. (July & August)
- Judging for Yorkshire in Bloom dates to be confirmed