To all Hub volunteers
We need your support to make our 3rd Annual Spinride on Saturday 4th May a success in raising funds for the Thornton-le-Dale Village Hub Projects and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
What is the Spinride?
60 riders on 3 spin bikes riding for 30 minutes each from 8am to 6pm outside the New Inn
Sponsorship is by guessing ( £2 per guess) what will be the total mileage of the riders after 10 hours
There will be a range of stalls, including tombola, cakes, face painting, etc
In the evening, for the first time, we are holding a dance in a marquee in the garden behind the Buck Inn. Tickets £5. BBQ food available. An auction and raffle will be held during the dance.
How can you help?
- We need you to bake cakes
- We need prizes for the tombola stall
- We need auction and raffle prizes
- We need helpers to record the mileage of the riders
- To shake donation boxes
- To get sponsorship for the riders
- To sell and buy tickets for the dance in the evening- bring along members of the family and friends
So come along , join in and enjoy a day of fun while helping us to raise funds for your village and the JDRF charity.