I will be organising village walks with the aim of bringing village residents together in a relaxing environment, whilst enjoying some gentle physical activity.
- Sunday, 28th October, from the Village Car Park.
- 10:30 am start.
- 5.1 miles circular walk.
- Easy terrain and gentle pace including a drinks stop approximately half way (bring your own flask).
- Strong suitable footwear and appropriate clothing should it rain.
- Walk Leader: Steven Harness.
- Well behaved dogs are welcomed on a short lead to avoid tripping.
- Children to be accompanied by an adult.
Pub / Coffee shop an option at the end of the walk.
The first walk will be limited to Hub volunteers but future walks will be open to all.
Could you please check the calendar and let me know, using my email , if you intend joining the walk so that I can roughly gauge the numbers.