Village walks are organised with the aim of bringing village residents together in a relaxing environment, whilst enjoying some gentle physical activity.
- Easy terrain and gentle pace including a drinks stop approximately half way (bring your own flask).
- Strong suitable footwear and appropriate clothing should it rain.
- Walk Leader: Steven Harness.
- Well behaved dogs are welcomed on a short lead to avoid tripping.
- Children to be accompanied by an adult.
Village walks will continue ASAP.
First walk – October 28th 2018
At the first walk we had eight walkers and some excellent weather.